Wow! I’ve been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award!
I would like to thank my friend, BeckyJoie at http://beckyjoie.blogspot.com/ for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. It was quite surprised to be chosen as a creative blogger, especially since For the Love of Purple.com has only be up for a few weeks! I have been so blessed by all the feedback on the site and I pray it is fun and will tickle you purple! Lol
I have seen so many wonderfully creative bloggers out there and here are my choices to nominate for the Kreativ Blogger award:
At Home with Christian Fiction:
My dear friend Catherine has a wonderfully creative site or Christian authors. It allows Christian authors a chance to post about their work and for us readers to see what’s new and fun in Christian Fiction! She has videos and articles and pictures a plenty! Go check it out and all her great finds in the talented authors who have set their words out into the world to tell a story that honors the Lord!
Christian Home Business Connection:
Laurie Neumann is another great blog friend! She posts links to creative resources every Christian home business owner needs! Many of them are completely FREE! If you’re a small business owner, I recommend you subscribe so you don’t miss anything!
Cindy is a sweet friend whose daily posts are not only creative and fun but are incredibly insightful for living live close to the Lord! She and her dh have a wonderful relationship and it’s so much fun to see the playful way they communicate with and support each other.
Rather be Writing:
BeckyJoie Thombs has a blog that is such great fun! Each post is so helpful for both aspiring and seasoned authors. Weekly she allows a “Guest Author” to come share his expertise: Dr Wordwielder. He often has a fun story to tell and shares some writing tidbits that help all authors sharpen their word skills!
Penny has such a fun blog! She posts daily: pictures of homemaking projects as well as articles that get you thinking differently about the world around our families.
My friend Malia Russell doesn’t post every day, but when she does, it’s always something fun! Homemaking tips and ideas that help us keep the creativity and fun in our family! Go check her out.
Treasures in the Desert:
Jaidee’s blog is such a treasure indeed! You won’t find her posting every day but when she does post, they are simply breathtaking! Gorgeous pictures, inspiring poems and insightful commentary on scripture and how it applies to life today! I subscribe so I always know when she has a new post up, cuz I don’t want to miss one!
Now I ask you to post your own favorite Kreativ Blogs! Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
OKAY: so here are my seven things that you might find interesting about me:
1. My favorite color has been purple as far back as I can remember. My mom says, when I was a toddler, I had one of those plastic rings toys where you toss them on the plastic stick and then cap them with an orange screw on ball at the top. She says my favorite one was the small purple one.
2. I am a goofball by nature and have always been drawn to the creative and fun stuff of life.
3. I’m a kreativ speller too! I think it shows a lack of creativity to only be able to spell a word one way. lol
4. I love making up words too. If Shakespeare can do it …
5. I have always wanted to be a standup comedian, but I’m getting older now so I do it sitting down!
6. I’d rather clean toilets than IRON!
7. My secret desire is to replace all my “Otherly Colored” things with purple.